Managed Infrastructure is the core of our service offerings. We took lessons learned, industry knowledge, and some creative juice to re-create Managed Services in this cloud era to be security centric while cloud managed.
Managed Infrastructure Services include:
- 24x7x365 Availability & Performance Monitoring
- 24x7x365 Environmental Monitoring
- 24x7x365 Battery Backup Monitoring
- Patch Management
- Backup and Disaster Recovery
- License and Asset Reporting
- Mobile Device Management
- Next Generation AV and Endpoint Detection and Response
- Single Sign-On (SSO) Solutions
- Remote Support
Managed Infrastructure Equipment includes:
- Firewall & VPN Appliances
- Network Switches
- Wireless Access systems (cloud/controller/standalone)
- Equipment Rack & Shelf
- Battery Backup
- Rack Cable Management
- Documentation Solution
- Environmental Probe
- Managed Battery Backup
- Managed PDU
- Broadband Internet Service (Backup)
- Out of Band Management Appliances
Subscriber Networks' Managed Security solution is a comprehensive set of services that greatly mitigates the cyber security risks present in any organization. Our Security Operations Center is comprised trained and certified staff located in four time zones that provide 24x7x365 support.
Our Managed Security Service includes:
- Managed Intrusion Detection and Prevention
- Firewall Configuration and Change Management
- Advanced Email Ant-Spam/Malware
- Email Archiving
- Email Encryption
- Threat Detection, Alarms and Alerting
- Security Information & Event Management
- Vulnerability Assessment and Scanning
- Behavioural Monitoring
- Security Intelligence & Exposure Tools
- Asset Discovery
- Reporting Tools
- IP Surveillance Camera Units with encrypted storage
Subscriber Networks’ can provide and manage Cloud Server Solutions including Tier 4 Data Center hosted bare-metal servers, VMware vCloud Infrastructure-as-a-Service, and Amazon Web Services. We know different business cases require different types of cloud solutions. We'll work with you to determine the best fit and then migrate you to your cloud solution using industry leading migration tools that ease the change and expedite your cloud savings.
Our Managed Cloud Service options include:
- Bare-Metal – best for diverse workloads and standard Service Level Requirements.
- VMware vCloud Virtual Machines – best for critical/high availability workloads that need 24x7x365 support availability
- Amazon Web Services – Best for complex requirements including geographic diversity and elastic resource capabilities.
Subscriber Networks’ provides standardized reporting and scheduled review meetings to our customers in order to optimize the service delivery, ensure timely resolution of any issues and maintain high customer satisfaction.
Our Managed Process service includes:
- ITIL Continual Service Improvement – Subscriber Networks’ streamline Key Performance Indicator measurement and review including trend (ticket/incident) analysis, response and resolution reporting.
- Bi-Monthly Tactical Review – Project and Ticket Status Review.
- Quarterly Network Health Review – Executive Network Health Report and Review.
- Yearly IT Strategic Review – Summary of the prior year spend, issues, and recommendations for upcoming year.
- Standard Policy Library – Acceptable Use, Password, (basic)Information Security, On/Off Boarding, Data Storage Disposal (e.g. HDD), and Privileged User Policies.
Integration and Development Services
There are many tradeoffs in technology. Generally, security comes at the cost of complexity; ease-of-use at the cost of configurability or feature granularity; and so on. Often the costs are bearable, or workarounds are available; however, there are times when complex engineering or development is required. Our team has a strong background in efficiently handling such projects and we have a network of trusted partners for cases that exceed our areas of expertise.
Past Integration and Development Services:
- Custom web portal development with integrations to legacy applications
- Network Operating System Development
- Purpose Built Network Device Development
- Integration and engineering network security, backup, disaster recovery and contingency operations